We have four businesses, each delivers a distinctive operating model.
The Group optimises value creation for its stakeholders by ensuring the right offer is available in each of its assets, supported by the best people under the most appropriate operating model.
Our business model
We have a flexible business model optimised to leverage market opportunities.
Assets & capital structure
We have over 4,400 properties geographically spread across the UK
Our total property assets are valued at £3.6 billion
Supported by our efficient capital structure
- 95% freehold
- High quality
- Significant buying power
- Returns-based capital investment programme
Enable our operating models
We have operational flexibility through various trading models to facilitate asset value optimisation.
The operating models have been designed to allow our pubs and publicans to thrive within their communities.
- Flexibility to respond to a changing environment
- Provides the optionality with which to optimise returns and unlock the embedded value
- Efficient portfolio manager
Provide our offer
Each of our properties are matched to their optimum retail proposition maximising the best mix of revenue.
Drink: incorporating drinks sold to publicans for on-sale and directly to customers in our managed segment
Rent: largest leased and tenanted pub company in the UK
- Focused on maximising value from each property
- Wet-led model
- Buying power and long-term supply arrangements provide beneficial access to the drinks market
- High proportion of prime and secondary locations
Support our people
We partner with those who are passionate about pubs keeping shared success at the heart of our business.
- Exceptional levels of service and support
- Flexibility in more challenging times